Free Moving Quote
Minneapolis, MN & LaCrosse, WI Residential Movers
Customer Service: At Piepho Moving & Storage we are focused on one thing: making each customer happy. Here are three ways we work to keep our residential moving customers among the happiest in the business:
- Personal move coordinators. You'll be connected with your own residential moving coordinator who will help you every step of the way. Many of our move coordinators have been with us for 15 years or longer.
- No run-around. You'll have a direct phone line to your residential moving coordinator. If any issues at all arise during your residential move, the coordinator can step in immediately to provide solutions.
- A higher standard. While we are an Allied Van Lines agent, we are at our heart a family business. Since the Piepho name is on the side of each of our trucks, our family reputation is on the line with each move we make. We hold ourselves to a higher standard.
Experience: Our residential movers, drivers, and move coordinators have experience that translates into safety, speed, and savings for you.
- We move your belongings safely. Piepho Moving & Storage is among the best in the business when it comes to safe transport. With our drivers and crew foremen averaging a decade or more moving homes and apartments, you can rest assured that your residential moving experience will be professional and efficient.
- You've got options to save. When our experienced residential moving consultants come to give you a free, in-home, no-obligation quote, they can also give you money savings ideas. That way you can fit your moving experience to your needs, and your budget.
- Expect precise estimates. With decades of experience preparing residential moving price estimates, our estimators are very accurate. That means we don't lowball to try to get the job. While our residential moving estimate may not be the lowest, it will likely be the most accurate.
Local, Residential Movers Minneapolis & LaCrosse
Moving uptown, downtown, or to the next town? At Piepho Moving & Storage, we know how to make your local residential move easy and affordable.
Helpful Tips for Your Local Move
Moving yourself vs. choosing a professional mover
- How will your back feel after a day of moving furniture? Why risk injuring yourself or your friends or family. As your residential movers, we take care of the heavy lifting, literally. We know how to move large items safely. Let us lighten your load.
- What is your time worth? Professional movers can pack your entire residence in two days or less.
- Do you have fragile items that need special care? Our experienced packers and movers know how to keep your belongings safe throughout the moving process. We also offer comprehensive protection plans that cover the cost to repair or replace, whichever is less, any household item that is properly documented as lost, damaged, or destroyed.
Money saving tips for local moving
- Since local residential moves are priced by the hour, you can save money by moving the small items yourself.
- Pack what you can. The more household items you pack yourself, the more you save. Wondering what should be boxed up? Here are some tips:
- If it's the size of a microwave or smaller, it goes in a box.
- Glass tabletops, paintings, mirrors, all go in boxes.
- Table lamps? You got it! Put them in boxes.
- Boxes, boxes everywhere? Save even more money by putting all your boxes on the first floor or in the garage. You would be surprised at how much time and money this saves.
For more specific information regarding Local Moving in Minneapolis, give us a call or fill out a Free Quote form!
Long Distance Movers Minneapolis, Minnesota & Wisconsin
Helpful Tips For Your Long Distance Move
Safe Travels For Your Belongings & Peace of Mind For You
- Preparing for the Long-Haul: When moving long distance, it is especially important to pack your belongings carefully. One option is to have your Allied Van Lines agent pack for you. At Piepho Moving & Storage, our long distance movers have years of experience wrapping, padding, and packing so that your household goods are well-protected for the long trip.
- Moving Protection: While we have an outstanding record of moving belongings safely, we suggest purchasing coverage for your move. As an Allied Van Lines agent, we make it easy and cost-effective to get protected. Once you're covered, any damaged items will be repaired or replaced hassle-free.
- Online Shipment Tracking: You can gain additional peace of mind knowing where your moving truck is at any time during your long distance move. Simply log onto the Allied.com website and use your order number to track where your belongings are as they're moved anywhere in the United States.
Money Saving Tips for Long Distance Moving
- Weight Conscious: When considering your residential long distance moving strategy, remember that these moves are priced by weight. So, if you have old and heavy items that you've been thinking about replacing, it may be cost effective to leave them behind. Leaving behind your old washer and dryer could save hundreds of dollars.
- What To Pack: You can choose to pack yourself, have us pack for you, or both. You can pack smaller items that don't break and leave the fragile items to your Allied Van Lines agent. This can save you money while also protecting your belongings. Items you might consider packing yourself:
- Pots and pans
- Clothes, sheets, towels
- Insider Tips: If you have the option to choose the time of year for your move, you'll find that pricing is often better for long distance residential moving in the winter. Or, if you have flexible moving dates, you may find that you can save some money. For more specific information regarding Long Distance Moving in Minneapolis, give us a call or fill out a Free Quote form!
International Residential Movers in Minnesota & Wisconsin
More International Locations
As an Allied Van Lines agent, we're part of the Allied International network of movers. Allied Van Lines has more locations around the world than any other moving company. That means you have the security and peace of mind of working with one company from packing up your residence to unpacking in your new home on the other side of the globe.
Clear Customs Easily
When you team up with Piepho and Allied International, we help you easily get past one of the hurdles of international moving: clearing customs. Here are three ways we do it:
- Our professional residential movers pack and inspect your belongings, which helps your shipment get quick approval by customs officers.
- We know the documents required, and have them ready in advance.
- We have our own agents at customs to expedite the entire process, and get your belongings on to their final destination.
International Moves — Local Allied
Once your belongings arrive in your new home country, there is an Allied International representative to help complete your move. One company from start to finish makes your international move efficient and easy.
Secure Storage Solutions in Minnesota & Wisconsin
Thinking about a self-storage unit? Find out why Piepho Moving & Storage is your best option:
Unlike self-storage units, the Piepho Moving & Storage warehouses are not open to the public. Piepho warehouse employees are background checked, and accompany visitors at all times. Our warehouses are climate controlled, and have U.S. military-approved security.
With mini-storage, you pay for the entire rented space, even if you don't fill it completely. Storing at Piepho means you pay only for what you use.
Self-storage units don't offer coverage if your belongings are damaged. At the Piepho Moving & Storage warehouses, we offer you the option to have your stored items covered by extra care protection. If any of your belongings are damaged, we'll have them repaired or replaced without hassle.
"We couldn’t have asked for anything better!"
I am writing this on my mother's behalf. My mom is 86 and the move from Minnesota to Michigan was a huge undertaking for her. Carly was fabulous. She was polite, competent and very helpful. The driver and the crew were equally great. They treated my mom with respect and thought of her needs during the actual move. They saved a chair for her while the rest of her belongings were moved onto the truck. They were extremely polite, courteous, and respectful. We couldn’t have asked for anything better! This crew showed your company proud. I would recommend them to anyone at any time. Thank you for helping this move go so smoothly. Thank you for making this transition so easy for my mom. Warm regards and highest respect, GM
Warm regards and highest respect, GM
Moved from Edina, MN to Chelsea, MI